Music Adventures Beginning Piano Classes
But Isn’t Preschool too Young to Start Piano Lessons?!
No way! In fact, it’s scientifically proven that preschool is the BEST age to start music lessons.
As proven by science, piano lessons benefit preschoolers by:
- Developing music as their native language
- Developing stronger sense of fingering and coordination between both hands
- Increasing their attention span and exercising their memory
- Learning math skills — kids in music lessons perform higher in math that kids who don’t take lessons
- Increasing self-esteem — preschoolers achieving in music at an early age develops increased self-confidence
- Developing a life-long love for music through an early positive musical experience
In our classes our students:
- Have a BLAST by participating in five different fun and unique activities during their lesson time
- Build a strong foundation on piano, preparing them to play any musical genre. Students finish with solid keyboard awareness, an understanding of rhythmic notation, and the ability to play simple pieces with both hands.
- Get a head start on the math concepts they will be learning in Kindergarten.
- Foster feelings of confidence, self esteem and the joy of learning. It’s their first opportunity to be independent, to feel as though they have ownership over their own learning, and to feel pride in their individual accomplishments.
- Reap the benefits that music lessons provide as proven by science (raises IQ, increases focus and attention, promotes a sense of balance and relaxation, increases self-esteem – to name a few!)
Are you ready for your FREE introductory lesson?
for your FREE introductory piano lesson!